Friday, January 14, 2011

Chapter 27

****Warning Adult Content****


Kris was off on a road trip with the Pens but he kept checking in with Mia on updates about Nathaniel. Kris worried but did not let it show in his playing. He hated that he had to leave Mia alone to deal with their sick child but he knew Mia was strong and could handle everything.

Mia was at the hospital a lot but Nathaniel was actually getting healthier. Nathaniel was actually doing very well which surprised the doctors and the nurses.

One day Mia was feeding Nathaniel when the doctor came over to talk to her.

"Mrs Letang, I need to talk to you about taking Nathaniel home tomorrow".
"Really, I can finally have my baby home with me. That would be wonderful" Mia said super excited and looking down at her baby and kissed his tiny forehead.
"Yes, Nathaniel has gained enough weight that a normal baby should be now and as you know he is taking well to breastfeeding so why not have him home with you and your husband" the doctor said.
"I want my baby at home so I am thrilled" Mia smiled knowing Nathaniel would be out of the hospital.
After Mia finished breastfeeding her baby, she and the doctor discussed the arrangements for Mia to bring home Nathaniel.

That evening Kris and Mia were talking on the phone and Mia had decided to keep it a secret about bringing home Nathaniel.

"How are you doing sweetheart?" Kris asked wishing he had Mia in his arms.
"I am good but I miss you" Mia said wishing Kris was there to hold her.
"I know I miss you so much too but I will be home in a couple of days and then I can kiss you senseless" Kris joked.
"I wish you were here to kiss me a lot too" Mia giggled.
"God I want you more than anything too" Kris smirked as he felt his body respond to his thoughts of him and Mia in the bedroom.
"Actually I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow morning and maybe I will have good news for you" Mia said seductively.
"Oh god Mia stop torching me because now I need a cold shower".
Mia giggled, "I love you bunches".
"I love you too, Mia and can't wait to see you soon" Kris said.
"See you soon, hot stuff" Mia said and they both hung up their phones.


The next morning Mia was at the gynecologist and had just finished her exam and got dressed.

"Mia, from what I can tell you seem to be fully healed from having your baby" Dr. Rose said.
"Then am I healthy to have sexual relations with my husband now?" Mia asked.
"I am guessing that your husband wants to have relations with you soon" the doctor joked and Mia blushed and laughed.
"You and your husband can start being intimate again" the doctor said.
"Thank you Dr Rose and I know I can say thank you from my husband" Mia said as she left the examining room.

That afternoon Mia was at the hospital to finally bring her baby home. She was getting everything worked out with the nurses for Nathaniel. Finally Mia and Nathaniel were on their way home and all the nurses and doctors said their goodbyes but were all very happy for Mia, Kris and Nathaniel.

"Thank you all for everything to help me and my family out. I will never forget everything you did to make my beautiful baby boy get healthy" Mia announced to all the staff.
"We will miss Nathaniel but we know he is ready to be at home with his parents" the doctor said and then Mia hugged everyone and then headed home with her baby.

Luckily Mia and Kris had the nursery ready and everything else ready for Nathaniel when he brought home. The first thing Mia did was to set the baby carrier down with Nathaniel in it and then she spread a blanket on the floor and laid Nathan down. He kicked his little legs up and cooed. Mia just smiled and was so happy just watching her baby. Now she could not wait to surprise Kris.

Mia had a good night with baby Nathan and then she got the house ready for Kris's return from his road trip.

Mia was napping with Nathaniel when Kris came home. He noticed that it was quiet and figured that Mia was taking a much needed nap so he tiptoed into the bedroom and the stopped in his tracks when he saw Mia asleep with Nathaniel next to her.
Kris could not believe his eyes there on the bed was his son. He smiled and quietly walked over to the bed and gently laid down next to his wife and son and watched them sleep.

After a little while Kris leaned over Nathan and gently kissed Mia. Mia slowly opened her eyes to see Kris and smiled, "Look who is now at home with us".
"I walked in here and could not believe my eyes when I saw Nathan sleeping with you. This is the best surprise ever" Kris exclaimed.
"I wanted to surprise you" Mia said happily as she looked at their sleeping son.
Kris looked at their son and he kissed his baby boy and then kissed Mia again.


That evening after Mia and Kris put their son to bed, then went and snuggled together in their bedroom.

"I can not believe Nathan is home" Kris said still in shock after all they had been through with their son.
"Well he is home and healthy and that is the most important thing" Mia smiled at her husband.
"I am glad we do not have to go to the hospital to see Nathan" Kris smiled as she held Mia.
"Oh I have another surprise for you too Kris" Mia said seductively.
"What?" Kris asked.
Mia slid her hand along Kris's chest and then pulled him down to her and kissed him deeply and then whispered, "Make love to me".
Kris pulled back and looked at Mia with the biggest grin and then proceeded to make Mia's wish come true.

Kris slowly undressed Mia and then undressed himself. Kris kissed Mia's collarbone and then gave special attention to Mia's breasts. He suckled one and then the other. Mia loved the feelings that Kris was giving her and then he kissed her stomach and then her bellybutton. Mia giggled and then Kris moved back up and then kissed her again as let his fingers slowly caressed her most intimate spot and she cried out, "Yes Kris oh yes". Kris knew that was his clue and he slid into her and she cried out again because he was so big but it felt perfect. Kris lost his mind because Mia was so wet, tight and perfect. Kris continued moving in and out of Mia and then they both felt the most amazing orgasms. Kris swore as he spilled his seed into Mia's womb. Kris collapsed onto Mia after the most amazing love making. Mia enjoyed the feel of Kris's strong body on top of her. She held him until they both calmed down from their amazing high.

Kris moved off of Mia and held her close as they slept snuggled together.

1 comment:

  1. yay baby Nathan is okay and healing. Finally some good news for this amazing family. I can't wait for more.

    Mia and Kris haha can finally have sex again. that's awesome. those two love passionate sex haha.

    amazing hot update.

    ReplyDelete